A question was bounced on Webmaster forum that what should be the price range of the affiliate products? This is quite interesting question – as most of the people think that stuff that cost less will sell more.
This might be true for some products that are less priced so they sell more – but if you are promoting any affiliate product – you need to look at other things – rather first deciding the price range.
- You need to look at features first.
- Then look at the competition around.
- Compare the updates that the product has issued in the recent past.
- Then compare the pricing of all related products in the niche with yours.
- Also, look at the affiliate percentage offering.
Deciding on price range is not the stuff that you should require to do – if you can summarize your affiliate product on the basis of above mentioned points – then you are more likely to get succeed.
Price is not important for the right product in their niche – you must be having a $5 product that is selling way less but on the same niche with more features a product valued $50 may be selling like hot cakes.
Therefore, the key to the affiliate sales is in the features of the product.