I wanted to write this from long time but due to my nature that whatever I blogged about I first test it on myself and after the success or failure then I write it down. Now as the finance and economy is on melt – there are still some extra courageous people who want to start a new venture and there is no harm in it also – you need to be always looking ahead when it comes to business.
For all those people – I have some suggestions which I have tested on multiple occasions and it worked right on every.
You need to prepare a report of your business idea when you are meeting with the financers – I hope every one does this, as it’s the basic requirements.
Now, when you prepare your project report you need to take care of the following in order to make financers interested in your project.
- The report should not cover every aspect of the business idea.
- It should also not have the exact values – and when I say the exact values I am pointing towards the expenses.
- Your report must focus on the profit and profit margin.
- How you can achieve it – and what is actually needed for it to achieve.
- The first part of your report should always focus on the kind of profit your business idea is going to make.
As profit is something which actually decides your project fate with the financer – because if you will show the expense list at the beginning then the financer’s interest is somewhat shifted – so first talk about the profit and how you can make it.
The points I have described above is 100% tried and tested and it has worked on every occasion – therefore by twisting your report slightly and making it attractive is necessary if you are really passionate about your business idea.