Every now and then people talk about article directories and submission to it – makes your content optimize or people do submit articles to directories in order to get a raise in search engine listing.
But have you thought why article directories are used for this purpose, and what are the things that make them count for search engine ranking, and what actually works behind the scene in order to get your website up in the search engine results.
If you have submitted any of your articles in to article directories you must have watched the following and if you have not yet submitted then going through the points below will allow you to understand things:
- 1. You have to submit unique contents to article directory; in other words complete copyscape passed content. If there are some directories that accept duplicate content then they are not worthy.
- You can submit your links pertaining to your website.
- Also, you can have your keywords highlighted in article directories.
- These are easily and quickly crawled by search engines – and search engine likes them because of the reason they are having unique content.
- They don’t have any hyperlink tagging system as follow or nofollow.
- Article directories always have feed/RSS enabled.
These are the core reasons that make an article directory attractive enough and you can easily submit to directories, which follow these guidelines – as you will have your keywords optimized.
I will try to summarize in the coming up blog posts – implications involved with article directories to raise your search engine ranking.