Finding it difficult to get one-way links with your anchor text? Well here is an easy way to generate some serious high PR backlinks to your site, with your anchor text.
How to Extract
Bidding Directories! To the uninitiated a Bidding Directory is a paid web directory where the more you pay the more prominent your link will appear on the directory. As you are probably aware the closer to the top of the page your link is the more “link juice” is given to your site.
- High PR and low outgoing links
- Use your own anchor text
- Link is surrounded by a description of your site, which adds to relevancy
- Top bidders receive excellent traffic
- Help brand your site and create greater awareness
- Simple to set up and generally your link is live immediately
- Some bidding directories allow for deep links so you can get up to 5 links pointing at various pages on your site.
Tips For Bidding
When looking for a bidding directory to add your links to it there are a few handy tips that can help you out.
- Look for high PR directories where you can get your link on the front page.
- When bidding make sure you bid to be at least on front page or very near to the top. If you cant afford to bid the amount necessary to reach those positions, save your money and look for a smaller bidding directory where you can reach the top.
- Use deep links whenever possible
- In your description sell your site. You want people to click on your link so a boring, generic description of your site won’t do at all.
Therefore, when you are trying to improve your sites rankings in search engine and also looking for PR make sure you get some high quality links from bidding directories to really boost your efforts.