To write dedicatedly and in a flow is not always easy – there are lots of distractions around, which might lead to distract your mind and can easily spoil your writing mind.
Getting a thought for writing on any topic is lot easier then to finally punch the keys of the keyboard. Thought is a virtual thing – but to get it on words is always a disciplined act. Therefore, you first need to keep yourself free from the distractions around you – when you make up your writing mind.
Keeping Yourself Isolated
It is very true that whenever one prepares for writing – at the moment comes in the various distractions, therefore; stay away from the following when you write:
- Keep yourself in one thought and that’s about the topic you are writing.
- Sign-out from the messengers or be in invisible mode. So, that you are not disturbed by anyone. Marking your status busy never helps.
- Close all the social network sites for the moment.
- Don’t check your mails for the moment.
- Keep your mobile in silent mode.
- Also, don’t check the keywords you are writing, as this could be the most distracting.
Getting distracted is very easy and you can find every possible distractions around you, but keeping yourself intact on the points mentioned above, can easily help you in concentrating on your writing, and thereby you can efficiently write.