You must have selected the best niche – you might know your niche properly and can easily write posts about it. The thing that keep the moral of bloggers intact is the money making – irrespective of the niche.
Therefore, what are the best ways to generate money from your blogging?
There are pretty simple and effective ways to generate money from your blog – by opting for any or all of the following methods:
- You can have PPC advertisements: Advertisements that pay you on per click basis such as adsense, adbrite, bidvertiser and clicksor etc.
- You can have CPM advertisements: You are paid on per 1000 views on this kind of advertisements.
- Have CPA Advertisements: This is a good chuck of money as you are paid on per sale or per lead basis.
- Link Advertisements: Pretty simple, no excellent placement required, keyword present in your blog post gets highlighted automatically and you are paid on per click basis. Kontera is the best in link advertisements.
- Paid Reviews: You could charge money for posting reviews on anything.
- Sell Links: You could list your blog in the marketplace and can sell links. Best to choose is the TLA (text link ads).
- Not to forget besides all these programs you can always sell direct links and advertisements on your blog.
You need to test your blog – which kind of advertisements works best for you depending on the niche and kind of traffic you have. As most of the methods listed above are geographic depended.